Join us on our booth number 20 and simply tell us how you would like your lactose!
This Summit brings together academia and industry to discuss about the new challenges in pharma and biopharma industries.
The agenda covered new technologies, concepts and case studies in areas such as:
- Less traditional delivery routes including nasal, ocular & subcutaneous
- Targeted and controlled release technologies and nanoparticles
- Increasing stability of amorphous solid dispersions
- QbD in biopharmaceutical development
- Formulation strategies for multiple injection dosing
- Oral delivery of peptides
- Continuous manufacturing and processing for improved efficiency
- User friendly technologies for improving patient convenience and compliance
- Regulatory strategies for combination products
- Drug stability and material selection in combination products