The Drug Delivery to the Lungs conference (DDL) is Europe’s premier conference and industry exhibition which is dedicated to pulmonary and nasal drug delivery.
The focus is on providing a forum to present through podium and poster presentations recent developments in the field of inhalation therapy.
The three-day conference consists of a programme of lectures covering five session themes. This year, the following presentations will be held:
- FUTURE OF THE PLANET: Pollution and the environment
- FUTURE PREDICTIONS: Patients and Personalisation
- FUTURE MEDICINES: Biopharmaceutics to the Airways
- THE FUTURE OF TECHNOLOGY: Formulations and Devices
- PAT BURNELL YOUNG INVESTIGATOR COMPETITION: This session showcases junior researchers from either academia or industry, giving them a platform to present their work at this prestigious conference.