ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S strongly encourages each of its website users to take the time and become familiar with this Policy as, by using this website, you consent to the collection and use of information as set forth herein (which you may withdraw at any time).
The Policy is designed to provide you with information on how we are following the rules for data protection: which information we gather while you are browsing our website or using the Services and how this information or personal information you provided to us when creating a ARMOR PHARMA™ account by registering on our website or when issuing a request for information form, is used. In the event that ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S desires to use a user’s Personal Information (as defined below) in a manner beyond those set forth in this Policy, ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S will provide you with notice and, where required under applicable data protection law, ask for your consent or give you the opportunity to “opt-out” of such purposes by using the means offered for a specific Service or by sending an email to email@example.com.
“Personal Information” means information that can directly or indirectly lead to the identification of a living person, such as an individual’s name, address, IP address, e-mail, telephone number, license number, medical identification number, photograph, financial account information or other identifying characteristic. The identification can occur by reference to one or more factors specific to the individual’s physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. Personal Information does not include information that has been anonymized.
Collecting Personal Information
When a user creates a ARMOR PHARMA™ account, issues a request for information form or when the user orders products or accesses any of the Services, the user will be required to provide certain Personal Information.
ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S collects Personal Information that users provide to us on our websites, which may include:
- • Contact information – such as name, job title, company name, department, email address, physical mailing address and telephone number, as well as any other contact information provided in a contact form, registration or application process, during tradeshows or other events, or in connection with customer information Services;
- • Transaction information – such as your contact information, the products you are interested in, your purchasing requirements, purchase history, shopping cart information and information provided to customer service personnel or through customer service tools of ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S;
While ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S takes appropriate measures to provide accuracy in the handling of Personal Information, ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S relies entirely on its users to maintain correct Personal Information and to update this information as appropriate.
In addition, when a user accesses ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S website, the servers automatically record information provided by the user’s browser. Generally, this information is automatically provided by a user whenever a user accesses any website. This information, recorded in a server log, may include a user’s particular information (including, without limitation, IP address, browser software, language, date/time of access and other information and/or cookies that will uniquely identify a user’s computer and the Internet browser the user is using). ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S may also collect Personal Information about a user in connection with the user’s use of the Services by using cookies on its website(s) as provided for in ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S Cookies Policy.
Additionally, whenever you send an email to ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S, we will retain that email so that we can investigate and respond to your concerns. We may also use publicly accessible information to verify information we have been provided and to manage and expand our business.
Processing and Use of Personal Information
Personal Information collected through this website is utilized by ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S only as set forth in this Policy and in order to fulfill your requests for products and services, to contact you, to conduct research, and to provide Services to users, including, without limitation, delivering enhanced Services and demonstrating functionality of the Services. ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S may also use Personal Information submitted to send you information on products, provided that you have subscribed to ARMOR PHARMA™ news updates on its website. In particular, ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S as well as its service providers, consultants and agents may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- • To provide the information, services or support you request;
- • To identify you, and to contact you from time to time with product or service updates;
- • To manage our relationship with you and to carry out any related administration;
- • To promote our services, events, conferences, or the services, events, conferences of our partners, including by email and via social media platforms;
- • To compare information for accuracy;
- • To carry out research, including market research, statistical research on website traffic, sales and other commercial information to assist us in improving the services we provide to you and tailor the website(s).
Security and Data Retention
ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S takes all reasonable technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Information and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to your Personal Information. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by the website reduce ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S vulnerability to security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. We have security measures in place to protect our user database and access to this database is restricted internally. To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Information that ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S collects online, we use data networks protected by industry standard firewall and passwords. In the course of handling your Personal Information, ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S takes measures reasonably designed to protect that information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
However, it remains your responsibility:
- • Where you have a user account for the ARMOR PHARMA™ website:
– To log off or exit from the website when not using it;
– To ensure no-one else uses the website while your device is logged on to the website (including by logging on to your device through a mobile, Wi-Fi or shared access connection you are using);
– To keep your password or other access information secret. Your password and log in details are personal to you and should not be given to anyone else or used to provide shared access for example over a network. You should use a password which is unique to your use of the website – do not use the same password as you use for another website or email account; and,
– To maintain good internet security. For example if your email account or Facebook account is compromised, this could allow access to your account with us if you have given us those details and/or permitted access through those accounts. If your email account is compromised, it could be used to ask us to reset a password and gain access to your account with us. You should keep all of your account details secure. If you think that any of your accounts have been compromised you should change your account credentials with us, and in particular make sure any compromised account does not allow access to your account with us. You should also tell us as soon as you can so that we can try to help you keep your account secure and if necessary warn anyone else who could be affected.
ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S does not sell, rent or trade any of your Personal Information to third parties without your consent.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary for processing purposes for which they were collected, processed and/or used and any other associated purposes. We restrict access to your Personal Information to those persons who need to use it for the relevant purpose(s). Our retention periods are based on business needs and your Personal Information that is no longer needed is either irreversibly anonymized (and the anonymized information may be retained) or securely destroyed.
If you have given permission, we may contact you by mail, telephone, email about products, services, events and conferences that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time.
In addition, to the extent permitted by the laws of your country, you may have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. If your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel e.g. email or telephone, please specify the channel you are objecting to.
Further, to the extent permitted by the laws of your country, you may also have the right to access, correct, delete, restrict, be forgotten, or object to processing of, or request data portability of the Personal Information collected about you subject to some conditions and exceptions.
You can find out more about these rights in the EU by reading the General Data Protection Regulation here: http://www.eugdpr.org/the-regulation.html.
If you wish to inquire about any of this please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator.
Google Analytics – Statement
Modifications to the Policy
Should you have any questions regarding this Policy and ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S use and/or treatment of a user’s Personal Information contact us at email@example.com.
Upon receipt of an inquiry or complaint, ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S will contact the user regarding the inquiry or complaint and take appropriate measures to address the user’s concerns.
Last update: September, 27 2018
Any personal information that we collect and store through use of these technologies is first obtained through notice and consent: We obtain your consent by providing you with transparent notice of use of the technologies and providing you with the opportunity to make a choice to disable these technologies as set forth below.
What Are Cookies?
The specific names and types of the cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies we use may change from time to time. In order to help you better understand this Policy and our use of such technologies we have provided the following limited terminology and definitions:
Cookies – Small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies are then sent back to the originating web domain on your subsequent visits to that domain and allow the website to recognize your particular device or browser. Most web pages contain elements from multiple web domains so when you visit the Website, your browser may receive cookies from several sources. Cookies allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, remember preferences and generally improve the user experience. They can also be used to tailor advertising to your interests through tracking your browsing across websites. There are several types of cookies:
- • Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
- • Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
- • First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
- • Third-party cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting. Where the third party setting the cookie provides an automated disabling tool in respect of its cookie(s) we list the name of that organization, the category of cookies it sets together with a link to its automated disabling tool.
We may use the terms “cookies” or “similar technologies” interchangeably in our policies to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
We describe the categories of cookies which may be used by or on behalf of ARMOR PHARMA™ on it website:
Used in connection with shopping cart
Used to distinguish users
Persistent cookie; expiration 13 months
Used to distinguish users
Persistent cookie; expiration 24 Hours
Used to throttle request rate
This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.
Persistent cookie; 13 months
Takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters a site
Persistent cookie; 30 min
Takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves a site
Used to throttle request rate
Persistent cookie; 10 min
Keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine you used, what link you clicked on, what keyword you used, and where they were in the world when you accessed a website
Persistent cookie; 12 hours
- • Operationally Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary to the operation of our sites, services, applications, and tools. This includes technologies that allow you access to our sites, services, applications, and tools, that are required to identify irregular site behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security, or that allow you to make use of our functions, saved search, or similar functions.
- • Performance-Related Cookies
These cookies are necessary to assess the performance of our websites, applications, services, and tools, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how our visitors use our websites, determine if you have interacted with our messaging, determine whether you have viewed an item or link, or to improve our website content, applications, services, or tools. For example, we might use performance-related cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. The information collected by these cookies is not associated with your personal information by us or by our contractors.
- • Functionality-Related Cookies
How to Opt Out and Reject Cookies: Your web browser can be set to allow you to control whether you will accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to your browser. If your browser is set to reject cookies, websites that are cookie-enabled will not recognize you when you return to the website, and some website functionality may be lost. The Help section of your browser may tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies. To find out more about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org. We listed the names of the cookies themselves and their source so that you can easily identify and disable them if you want through your browser controls. Where a third party is setting the cookie, we also provided above the link to its automated disabling tool, where available.
After your initial visit to the Website we may change the cookies we use. This cookies policy will always allow you to know who is placing cookies, for what purpose and give you the means to disable them so you should check it from time to time.
Do Not Track: Local laws may require us to let you know how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Because there currently isn’t an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring
DNT signals, we don’t respond to them at this time. We await the result of work by the privacy community and industry to determine when such a response is appropriate and what form it should take.
Cookies Policy Does Not Cover Third Party Websites
Please note that this cookies policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of third party websites which may be linked to this Website.
Changes to the Cookies Policy
We may update this cookies policy and we would encourage you to review the policy from time to time to stay informed of how we are using cookies.
This cookies policy was last updated on 28 September, 2018.