ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S strongly encourages each of its website users to take the time and become familiar with this Policy as, by using this website, you consent to the collection and use of information as set forth herein (which you may withdraw at any time).
The Policy is designed to provide you with information on how we are following the rules for data protection: which information we gather while you are browsing our website or using the Services and how this information or personal information you provided to us when creating a ARMOR PHARMA™ account by registering on our website or when issuing a request for information form, is used. In the event that ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S desires to use a user’s Personal Information (as defined below) in a manner beyond those set forth in this Policy, ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S will provide you with notice and, where required under applicable data protection law, ask for your consent or give you the opportunity to “opt-out” of such purposes by using the means offered for a specific Service or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data protection officer may be contacted at the following address: email@example.com.
“Personal Information” means information that can directly or indirectly lead to the identification of a living person, such as an individual’s name, address, IP address, e-mail, telephone number, license number, medical identification number, photograph, financial account information or other identifying characteristic. The identification can occur by reference to one or more factors specific to the individual’s physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. Personal Information does not include information that has been anonymized.
Collecting Personal Information
When a user creates a ARMOR PHARMA™ account, issues a request for information form or when the user orders products or accesses any of the Services, the user will be required to provide certain Personal Information.
ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S collects Personal Information that users provide to us on our websites, which may include:
- • Contact information – such as name, job title, company name, department, email address, physical mailing address and telephone number, as well as any other contact information provided in a contact form, registration or application process, during tradeshows or other events, or in connection with customer information Services;
- • Transaction information – such as your contact information, the products you are interested in, your purchasing requirements, purchase history, shopping cart information and information provided to customer service personnel or through customer service tools of ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S;
While ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S takes appropriate measures to provide accuracy in the handling of Personal Information, ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S relies entirely on its users to maintain correct Personal Information and to update this information as appropriate.
In addition, when a user accesses ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S website, the servers automatically record information provided by the user’s browser. Generally, this information is automatically provided by a user whenever a user accesses any website. This information, recorded in a server log, may include a user’s particular information (including, without limitation, IP address, browser software, language, date/time of access and other information and/or cookies that will uniquely identify a user’s computer and the Internet browser the user is using). ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S may also collect Personal Information about a user in connection with the user’s use of the Services by using cookies on its website(s) as provided for in ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S Cookies Policy.
Additionally, whenever you send an email to ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S, we will retain that email so that we can investigate and respond to your concerns. We may also use publicly accessible information to verify information we have been provided and to manage and expand our business.
Processing and Use of Personal Information
Personal Information collected through this website is utilized by ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S only as set forth in this Policy and in order to fulfill your requests for products and services, to contact you, to conduct research, and to provide Services to users, including, without limitation, delivering enhanced Services and demonstrating functionality of the Services. ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S may also use Personal Information submitted to send you information on products, provided that you have subscribed to ARMOR PHARMA™ news updates on its website. In particular, ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S as well as its service providers, consultants and agents may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- • To provide the information, services or support you request;
- • To identify you, and to contact you from time to time with product or service updates;
- • To manage our relationship with you and to carry out any related administration;
- • To promote our services, events, conferences, or the services, events, conferences of our partners, including by email and via social media platforms;
- • To compare information for accuracy;
- • To carry out research, including market research, statistical research on website traffic, sales and other commercial information to assist us in improving the services we provide to you and tailor the website(s).
Security and Data Retention
ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S takes all reasonable technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Information and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to your Personal Information. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by the website reduce ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S vulnerability to security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. We have security measures in place to protect our user database and access to this database is restricted internally. To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Information that ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S collects online, we use data networks protected by industry standard firewall and passwords. In the course of handling your Personal Information, ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S takes measures reasonably designed to protect that information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
However, it remains your responsibility:
- • Where you have a user account for the ARMOR PHARMA™ website:
– To log off or exit from the website when not using it;
– To ensure no-one else uses the website while your device is logged on to the website (including by logging on to your device through a mobile, Wi-Fi or shared access connection you are using);
– To keep your password or other access information secret. Your password and log in details are personal to you and should not be given to anyone else or used to provide shared access for example over a network. You should use a password which is unique to your use of the website – do not use the same password as you use for another website or email account; and,
– To maintain good internet security. For example if your email account or Facebook account is compromised, this could allow access to your account with us if you have given us those details and/or permitted access through those accounts. If your email account is compromised, it could be used to ask us to reset a password and gain access to your account with us. You should keep all of your account details secure. If you think that any of your accounts have been compromised you should change your account credentials with us, and in particular make sure any compromised account does not allow access to your account with us. You should also tell us as soon as you can so that we can try to help you keep your account secure and if necessary warn anyone else who could be affected.
ARMOR PROTEINES S.A.S does not sell, rent or trade any of your Personal Information to third parties without your consent.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary for processing purposes for which they were collected, processed and/or used and any other associated purposes. We restrict access to your Personal Information to those persons who need to use it for the relevant purpose(s). Our retention periods are based on business needs and your Personal Information that is no longer needed is either irreversibly anonymized (and the anonymized information may be retained) or securely destroyed.
The legal bases for our processing
We only process personal data if one at least of the following conditions is met:
– Your consent has been obtained;
– We or a third party have a legitimate interest in the processing intended;
– The processing is required for the purposes of performance of a contract with you;
– We have a legal or regulatory obligation to perform the processing intended.
Transfer of your data
In the framework of the services proposed, we may transfer your personal data to recipients located in the following countries:
– USA (Google Analytics)
– Each such transfer is subject to appropriate legal safeguards.
Exercice of your rights
You may exercise your rights by email sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by letter sent to the following address: Armor Protéines (Armor Pharma), 19 bis rue de la libération, Saint-Brice-en-Coglès, 35460 Maen Roch, France.
To ensure the best protection of your rights, the Publisher has appointed a data protection officer whom you may contact at the following address: email@example.com.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national personal data protection supervisory body: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In principle, you may exercise all your rights without charge but you may be asked to pay a reasonable charge reflecting the administrative cost of providing any copies of data you may request.
With regard to the right to information, the Data Controller is not obliged to respond if you request information you already possess**.
The Data Controller will inform you if a response cannot be made.
The rights mentioned are not absolute and are subject to various conditions founded in:
– The law locally applicable to the protection of personal data or privacy;
– and Local legal and regulatory requirements more generally.
The Data Controller stresses that any failure to provide, or modification of, your data may have consequences for the processing of certain aspects of the performance of our contractual relationship, and that your request in exercise of your rights will be retained for 6 years in the case of your right of opposition and 1 year in the case of your other rights.
All the rights of which you have the benefit are detailed below.
Your right to information
If we decide to process your data for another purpose than that initially indicated, we will provide you with full information on that other purpose***.
Your right of access to and rectification of your data
By exercising this right, you may obtain confirmation that your personal data are (or are not) subject to processing and if they are so subject, you may have access to them and to information concerning:
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients or categories of recipient, in particular recipients in third countries;
- Where possible, the envisaged period for which your personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- The existence of the right to request from the Data Controller rectification or erasure of your personal data, or restriction of processing of your personal data, or to object to such processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Where your personal data are not collected from you directly, any available information as to their source;
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, at least in that case, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the persons concerned.
You may request that your personal data be rectified or completed if they are inexact, incomplete, equivocal or out of date.
Your right to erasure of your data
You may request erasure of your personal data if:
– The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– You withdraw your consent;
– You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
– The personal data have been processed in breach of the applicable legal and regulatory requirements;
– The personal data were collected when you were a minor. Exercise of this right is nevertheless not possible if the conservation of your personal data reflects a legal or regulatory requirement or is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Your right to restrict the processing of your data
You may request restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions.
Your right of opposition to the processing of your data (deregistration)
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data unless such processing is justified by compelling legitimate grounds on the part of the Data Controller. If we contact you directly, this right may be exercised by any means including, in particular, clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message sent.
Your right to data portability
You have the right to portability of your personal data. The right is applicable to the following data:
– Uniquely your personal data, i.e. excluding anonymised data or data not concerning you;
– Personal data declared or associated with your use of goods and services;
– Personal data not prejudicial to the rights and freedoms of third parties (such as data protected by business secrecy). The right is limited to processing based on your consent or on a contract and to personal data you have personally generated. It does not extend to derived or inferred data which are personal data created by the Data Controller.
Your right to withdraw your consent****
Where processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time, in which case we will no longer process your personal data but any earlier processing to which you agreed will not be affected.
Your right to lodge a complaint*****
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority without prejudice to your other rights of administrative or legal recourse. 7.10 Your right to leave instructions for after your death You have the right to leave instructions in respect of the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data for after your death, subject to the formal designation of a trusted third party and of compliance with the applicable legal requirements.
*Article 13 (2) (b) of the GDPR also requires communication of the existence of the right to request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing concerning the data subject, or to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
**Article 13 (4) of the GDPR provides that paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 of article 13 shall not apply where and insofar as the person concerned already has the information.
***Article 13 (3) of the GDPR provides that where the data controller intends to further process the personal data for a purpose other than that for which the personal data were collected, the data controller shall provide the person concerned prior to that further processing with information on that other purpose.
****Article 13 (2) (c) of the GDPR provides that where processing is based on the consent of the person concerned, the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, must be communicated to the person concerned.
*****Article 13 (2) (d) of the GDPR provides that the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority must be communicated to the persons concerned.